ABOUT MGA AUTOS
MGA established by a team of dedicated and devoted professionals of automotive engineering under the dynamic leadership of Malik Muhammad Aslam. The firm took flight of success by dint of unrelenting endeavor by her founders.Today, MGA is fully capable to respond the challenges of rapidly growing industry of automotive parts ranging from lavishing cars to agricultural vehicles.
Some Main Highlights of MGA are
- Manufacturer of More than 700 Different Auto & Agricultural Parts
- Specialist in Hand Brakes, Exhaust Silencers, Assembly Parts and Sheet Metal Parts.
- Training Programs for Employees
- Incentives on Suggestions and Progressive activities
- Ideas are admired at every stage
- Focus on brain storming and quality circles
- Young and skilled Team players (Avg. Age 25 Yrs.)
- Leading Exporter of Automotive Parts
- Established QMS with emphasis on Documentation
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Strong organizational culture with high values and ethics
- Socially responsible organization
- Continuous focus on Research & Development
Since its establishment in 1979 with slogan, "vision to explore", MGA Industries has enjoyed the exceptional growth and receive great recognition as one of the leading quality oriented Automotive and agricultural components.
Because of superior quality of our products and customized services, MGA has setup its reliable business partners in more then 15 countries and has provided MGA products to world market through their local business partners expanding its sales network To meet large demand from its customers. MGA constructed its new production facilities with automated equipments.
MGA a leading Manufacturer of Automotive & Agricultural Components is established in 1979. Starting from local operations MGA enters into the export market for the first time in 1998 and aggressively growing it becomes the 3 rd largest exporter from Pakistan in year 2000.
In year 2003 MGA also attains another mile stone when it becomes the 1 st exporter of fork lifter body in year 2003. Hino has also decided to export MGA's Handbrakes which also confirm and support our claim of quality. Today MGA is among the top world diversified hand brake manufacturers.
Today MGA is recognized as a leading manufacturing concern of superior quality automotive and agricultural components; a firm par excellence.
Entry in Exports Market: 1998
3rd Largest Exporter from Pakistan : Y-2000
1st Exporter of Fork Lifter Body: Y-2003
- Total No. of Employees: 250
- Staff Members: 46
- Skilled Production Team Members: 144
- Semi-Skilled Assistants: 60
- Air Line: Air France
- Cargo Service: DMK Logistics (For Sea) Raziq Int'l (For Air)
- Official Timings: 0800 to 1630hrs.
- Official Minimum Age for Employment: 18 Years (Male/Female)